Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We’re committed to excellence. That’s why we invest in great people—knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and responsive—who are trained for today’s problems and tomorrow’s solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
The Warehouse Associate will be responsible to support the efforts of mail production and disposing of materials in the plant. This Material Handler is also responsible for ensuring accurate, timely and cost effective processing and shipment of produced mail to regional mail distribution centers and helping to control inventory of company and client owned components to eliminate inventory variances.
- Records quantity of materials received or distributed based on company standards
- Pulling all issues from DirectLink and delivering materials to Print and letter shop
- Reading and understanding the production schedule in order to proactively stage materials for the next job.
- Using DirectLink to locate needed items
- Conduct all necessary shipping and logistics tasks for the Warehouse team.
- Interact with shipping vendors and set up freight shipments.
- Utilize computer to complete daily mail shipment functions, inventory control, DirectLink purchase orders and expense tracking.
- Ensure all stock receiving is performed correctly.
- Create purchase orders for shipments.
- Operates/maintains forklift or other company-owned machinery within established safety regulations
- Drives 26’ box truck to local locations.
- Loads trucks with recycled products for shipment
- Loads USPS truck for mailing and loads out all drop shipments
- Unloads all materials off trucks and receives in DirectLink
- Count and return materials for completed jobs.
- Cycle count materials located in the warehouse.
- Advise and participate in safety initiatives.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job the employee may be exposed to dust/airborne particles. The noise level for this work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: Must be able to reach with arms and hands, lift up to 50 pounds, and stand for long periods of time. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee may occasionally lift/move objects up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Position Type: This is a full-time position with standard work hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Occasional extended hours and weekend hours may be required to meet business demands.
Required Education and Experience: Position requires a High School Diploma or GED, or an equivalent combination of education/experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Excellent attendance record and punctuality
- Maintain an organized, safe, and clean work area
- Experience with inventory management
- Experience with safely moving large, heavy pallets
- Experience with safely operating forklifts and pallet jacks
- Basic computer knowledge
Security Clearance: Amsive is Federal Contractor, and this position may require government security clearance for certain projects.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Full-time employees receive a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k plan, Short & Long Term Disability Coverage and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Life insurance, and a generous vacation policy.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.