We’re committed to excellence. That’s why we invest in great people—knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and responsive—who are trained for today’s problems and tomorrow’s solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
Amsive is hiring a Vice President, Client Experience Lead with prior client-facing experience and a marketing solutions background, including digital marketing.
This is a REMOTE position.
The Vice President Client Experience Lead acts as the strategic lead on enterprise accounts and will be a primary driver of the overall direction for our enterprise and large strategic client relationships The Client Experience Lead is a client champion and marketing solution leader. They will develop strategic account plans and represent the “voice of the client” within the organization. As a critical member of the client team, the Client Experience Lead is responsible for ensuring the marketing solutions we execute are rooted in a firm understanding of our client’s desired business outcomes. This client facing leadership role is focused on unlocking significant value for our clients through data driven marketing solutions.
- Experience leading and managing complex, data driven marketing solutions
- Acts as a trusted advisor with the client and internal team members
- Able to develop strong internal and impactful partnerships that result in client success
- Demonstrates strong analytical and business acumen in addition to creativity
- Demonstrates the ability to confidently present ideas and gain buy in from key stakeholders
- Ability to propose creative solutions to challenging problems and communicate concepts clearly and efficiently
- Strong personal initiative, natural sense of ownership/drive, and demonstrated ability to execute with minimal oversight
- Experience working in a complex customer environment managing various complex work-streams, disparate functional teams, and team member personalities
- Natural ability to influence others actions for the greater good, both with the client and within the internal Amsive organization
- Roll up your sleeves attitude with a one company mindset and passion for helping our clients succeed
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the building, development and delivery of omnichannel marketing programs in support of client’s stated objectives
- Engages in understanding client’s marketing and business challenges, creating sound marketing program solutions to solve those challenges.
- Leads and directs cross functional teams to achieve the expectations of the client in a matrix environment
- Leverages strong data driven experience to interpret data and analytics – helping to craft the narrative that illustrates the impact of our programs on the client’s business.
This individual has contact with current clients, prospective clients, and various employees within the following departments: Sales, Strategy, Customer Intelligence, Creative, Data Services, and Account Management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent Marketing experience.
- 10+ years of account management experience working in or with marketing services agencies, preferably including digital knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline preferred
- Marketing experience in Healthcare and Medicare Advantage is highly desirable.
- Experience designing marketing programs across media channels that generate measurable ROI for our clients.
- Extensive knowledge in data-driven marketing – direct marketing, email, online and offline media.
- Strong presentation and client communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and work across multiple client relationships
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to be self-motivated towards the achievement of established goals.
- Comfort in working in a matrixed environment and ability to develop and maintain satisfactory working relationships with both the client and internal agency staff members.
- Ability to plan and prioritize complex projects and to manage them from conception to conclusion, including proactively identifying and resolving problems or potential problems.
- Strategic approach to client relationships with the ability to translate client business needs into data and campaign requirements.
- Inspiring team to deliver top performance every day against assigned business goals in a highly dynamic environment.
- Strong Customer Experience orientation.
- Familiarity with Salesforce an advantage.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.