We’re committed to excellence. That’s why we invest in great people—knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and responsive—who are trained for today’s problems and tomorrow’s solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
Amsive is hiring a Senior Account Manager. We are targeting prior client-facing experience along with a marketing solutions background, including direct and digital marketing.
This is a REMOTE position. Candidates can be located anywhere in the Eastern or Central Time Zones. Occasional travel may be required to visit client locations and/or other Amsive office locations.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager with a passion for online and offline marketing, a propensity to problem-solve, phenomenal attention to detail, and who displays strong leadership qualities. The candidate should be a self-motivated team player who can manage and prioritize multiple simultaneous projects and provide client facing proactive communication daily on strategy and project status.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead role for client-facing interaction with agency day to day, owner of overall client satisfaction and proactivity of account to drive marketing goals.
- Build empathetic personal relationships with clients and understand their business objectives to ensure partnership satisfaction
- Become proficient in company designated tools for success in project and account management
- Create and proactively manage internal timelines for projects and programs through proactive communication.
- Log all resource hours into Amsive designated project management tool (Asana) daily.
- Schedule, organize and facilitate client campaign initiatives across all agency channels; hold regular internal meetings to effectively guide client conversation to ensure clarity and productivity
- Oversee implementation, delivery, and execution of program promise; manage client expectations by providing timing and budget implications of scope change requests
- Facilitate and manage the invoicing process
- Maintain and/or improve account profitability through effective scope management
- Core responsibility to collaborate and oversee agency standards on key marketing service deliverables for mid-large agency accounts in the form of PowerPoints, POV’s and analytics reports from excel to dashboard technologies to optimize and retain business.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities with existing clients under management, working with Account Director and Sales to effectively bring them to closure.
- Understand client business needs and objectives; develop cross-channel insights and recommendations to solve larger business problems and improve key performance metrics, develop key insights for quarterly and annual business reviews
- Work collaboratively with other team members to develop audience, creative, and channel testing ideas.
- Be curious, with a thirst for learning more about data centric marketing
The Senior Account Manager will be a key member of our Customer Experience team and collaborate with internal Customer Intelligence, Creative, SEO, Digital Media, Direct Mail, Email and Analytics teams. This position will report to an Account Director.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2-3 years + experience managing direct or digital marketing programs, with proven results in Print, Paid Search, SEO and/or social media initiatives
- 2 years + experience in agency environment preferred
- Some experience in working with Personally Identifiable Information desired as it relates to one-to-one marketing.
- Experienced in compiling, documenting, and communicating client requirements to internal stakeholders (in digital marketing, or creative services, or operations)
- Must have experience overseeing implementation or managing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns as main client point of contact
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Strong project management and organization skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and inspire trust with team members
- Strong grasp and demonstrated application of marketing and communication principles
- Advanced knowledge of web analytics and digital marketing tools, including Google Analytics and Google Ads Keyword Planner (Conductor Searchlight and Marin knowledge a plus) preferred
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrated excellence in building and maintaining profitable client relationships
- Future-minded individual with a strong desire to contribute to an emerging leader in the omni-channel marketing space
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.