Amsive is a data-centric omnichannel marketing services agency with approximately 1,000 employees. The agency’s roots are in digital/direct marketing and graphic communications and over the past 5 years have transformed into a leading strategic marketing services agency with a diversity of strategic offerings and solutions for marketing clients. We have brought together award-winning teams with deep data resources, expert marketing channel execution and industry experience across many client verticals. We bring our clients’ marketing to life by shaping strategy, identifying audiences, developing creative, and executing omnichannel communications across digital, direct mail and traditional media. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
Summary/Objective: Operate production equipment and performs other assigned tasks for the respective department. Meets productivity standards and on-time performance requirements in a team environment. 6 week training takes place on 1st shift 7am – 3:30pm M-F and then you are released to your full-time shift
- Set-up, Operating, and Maintenance
- Able to operate the machine(s) independently for all types of jobs
- Able to set up basic jobs
- Consistently achieves expected throughput/efficiency
- Able to run 100% mail well for critical clients
- Self-motivated individual who strives to improve and continually achieve better results
- Troubleshoot equipment
- Provide proper adjustments to meet established hourly production standards
- Ensure proper sorting according to USPS requirements
- Reconciling/recording for all output
- Accurately use job data capture to track time
- Strong quality of work
- Maintain an organized, safe, and clean work area
- Effectively use the quality control procedures monitoring the quality of the final output
- Reviews schedule for jobs assigned daily; reports issues back to Supervisor
- Follow all plant, department, and work area safety rules and operation procedures
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Excellent attendance record and punctuality
- New hires MUST train on 1st shift for 6 weeks upon hire then move to their appropriate shift
- Position requires a High School/GED or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of any USPS regulations regarding mailings is extremely helpful
- Ability to read and understand job tickets
- Ability to use powered material handling equipment and stack pallets
- Must be able to stand on feet for at least 8 hours/day (New Hire training is done on 1st shift for all)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE): Certain PPE may be required while performing specific job functions
Hours: Sunday – Thursday. 11:00pm – 7:00am (Overtime as needed, must be able to work weekends). Non-exempt, hourly.
6 week training takes place on 1st shift 7am – 3:30pm M-F and then you are released to your full-time shift
Security Clearance: Amsive is Federal Contractor, and this position may require government security clearance for certain projects.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Full-time employees receive a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k plan, Short & Long Term Disability Coverage and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Life insurance, and a generous vacation policy.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.