Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We’re committed to excellence. That’s why we invest in great people—knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and responsive—who are trained for today’s problems and tomorrow’s solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
This position is responsible for maintaining the compliance and security of our information and technology systems by evaluating and reporting on information security and compliance risks and securing computer systems and network infrastructure in a manner that meets our compliance and regulatory requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage various customer compliance audits to ensure the deliverable is issued on a timely manner by coordinating with external auditors; providing sufficient artifacts to fulfill the auditor’s request; and communicating with internal stakeholders for audit status and areas of improvements.
- Confer with business and technology teams to discuss issues pertaining to their compliance and information security needs related to new business lines, technologies, and customer data handling.
- Provide expert support for our SOC2, HIPAA, HITRUST, FCRA compliance initiatives and projects.
- Develop controls and processes in line with NIST, AICPA, and other compliance frameworks.
- Implement and monitor compliance and security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and data.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure technology.
- Propose/research technical solutions and review security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents and compliance risk.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and risk assessments.
- Maintain awareness of IT/ Security industry trends, evaluate new solutions and techniques, as remain aware of emerging threats.
- Review Threat and Vulnerability reports and create detailed Action Plans to address risks for Amsive, and vendors.
- Oversee security testing of infrastructure and applications.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends
Qualifications/Knowledge/Special Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- 2+ years of Information Security, Compliance, Audit, or IT Systems experience.
- Security+, CySA+ or other equivalent security certification preferred.
- SSCP, CISSP or other equivalent security certification preferred.
- Experience with audits such as SOC2, ISO 27001, HIPAA preferred.
- Technical experience with Telecommunications and Network Security Solutions (Firewall, IDS/IPS, SIEM, Vulnerability Assessment Tools) Access Control Systems, Cryptography, Physical Security Systems, and Secure SDLC Methodologies.
Hours: This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm. Additional hours may be required and schedules may be changed in order to meet business requirements and complete projects.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7738.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.