Join us on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 11:00 AM EST for “It’s Not Too Late! How Marketers Can Reach Caregivers Now“. This webinar dives into marketing strategies for a growing segment of the population: adult children of Baby Boomers (ages 45-64), who are increasingly taking on the role of caregiver and influencing major healthcare decisions with their parents.
Amsive Digital’s Client Director, Matt Perlman and SourceLink’s VP of Healthcare Insurance Strategy, Gary Stubblefield will show you the value of developing targeted messaging for this audience, outline some of the most effective ways to reach them, and demonstrate how data analytics can help you maximize the efficiency of your marketing dollar by helping pinpoint exactly the right prospects for a marketing campaign.
What You’ll Learn:
- Gain insight into which marketing channels are most effective for Caregiver audiences
- Learn how data modeling can help develop informed and efficient messaging campaigns
- Learn strategies to tap into a commonly overlooked audience to help drive new enrollments and improve ROI
Who Should Join:
- Healthcare leaders looking to expand growth opportunities in the coming AEP season
- Marketing and advertising professionals in the healthcare space
- Anyone interested in reaching adult caregivers with targeted messaging
How to Join:
- Save the date! Join us on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 from 11:00-12:00AM EST
- Click here to save your spot
- Click the link in your confirmation email to join on the day of the webinar
Still on the fence? Take it from Matt Perlman: “We are confident you will get something from this webinar that you can activate in your acquisition efforts immediately!”
We’re excited to present this webinar in partnership with SourceLink, a leading omni-channel marketing agency with deep expertise in healthcare member acquisition and retention.