Amsive Digital, Inc., a New York City-based digital marketing agency, is looking for an experienced online marketing professional who wants the opportunity to grow with an amazing company. We are offering a full-time opportunity for a career-minded individual with a track record of successfully planning and executing comprehensive, ROI-focused SEO campaigns.
The SEO Strategist will lead a team of up-and-coming SEO & Social Media Specialists, Analysts, and freelance talent and be responsible for their day-to-day management and development.
The full-time position is available at our Flatiron District office at 915 Broadway.
- 3+ years experience working in online marketing, with strong project management experience in SEO and Social Media
- 2+ years SEO experience is mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or a related area
- Intimate with Web 2.0 technologies and immersive web experience
- Strong written and verbal client communication skills
- Blogging or web-based content writing experience
- Advanced Google Analytics knowledge and familiarity with other web analytics packages a plus (Omniture, WebTrends, etc.)
This is an incredible opportunity for an individual with SEO and digital account management experience looking to both conceptualize and implement hands-on strategies, help grow a phenomenal team at a dynamic company, and be an integral part of channel developments.
- Translating client objectives into search & social media marketing strategies
- Manage client relationships for SEO and social media projects
- Lead team of Specialists, Analysts, and freelance talent in successful executions of campaigns
- Spearhead consistent review of project delivery and execution
- Aid in the development of proposals, pitches, and new business opportunities
- Advise on and help define website content needs and oversee its development with proper SEO best practices
- Strategic and competitive keyword research
- Support client blogging efforts and social media content strategies
- Conceive, drive, and implement high-level linkbuilding strategies
- Significant SEO project management duties including organization of client meetings, reporting, and follow-through on recommendations
- Keep abreast of industry developments and research and participate in the SEM/SEO/social community online
- Contribute to the company blog and social channels to evangelize company messaging
An opportunity to enhance your tactical marketing and managerial skills
Competitive based on experience 401(K) plan with company match. Great work environment – we have fun! Accessible and open-minded leadership
Think this role is right for you? Please apply by sending your resume to: email@example.com
About Amsive Digital, Inc.
Amsive Digital is a highly dynamic online marketing agency, bringing a unique approach to pay-per-click search management, SEO services, and Social Media Marketing. Our team includes a mix of media professionals committed to providing winning marketing programs for our clients. Amsive Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. More information on our company at: www.amsivedigital.com