Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We’re committed to excellence. That’s why we invest in great people—knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and responsive—who are trained for today’s problems and tomorrow’s solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
Amsive is currently looking to fulfill our agency Vice President Product Manager role for our Customer Intelligence and Data Insights team. This is a key position in the agency and well suited for a seasoned project manager with the drive, ambition and desire to get to the next level of product ownership.
In this role, you will be working with our data analytics and database management teams in developing the analytics and reporting solutions for our direct mail and digital marketing solutions. As a Product Manager for Amsive, you will help develop product roadmap strategy, develop the key business requirements in conjunction with key business stakeholders as well as analyze and communicate product utilization and success to the sales and executive teams.
*** Work location is virtual, remote-based***
- Develop strategic product roadmap, provide business requirements and develop use cases to guide product development.
- Analyze market and competitive trends and products to recommend action plans leading to new solution offerings for our marketing analytics.
- Develop and manage architectural and technical inputs to our data analytics solution, including the adoption and use of Machine Learning tools and modern cloud-based techniques.
- Build the business case and contribute to the overall business plan for the Customer Intelligence business especially with regard to the platform and deliverables.
- Provide standard process documentation and training for the product, support the core analytics team in adopting best practice standards for client analytics solutions
- Responsible for providing pre and post support influencing sales activities that includes the vertical industry sales and account services teams
- Conduct sales training seminars to help sales teams in the application and the outcomes of the customer intelligence services
- Ability to exercise considerable creativity in developing and implementing approaches tailored to individual customers, based on knowledge of customer requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Strong knowledge of marketing data science and analytics
- Demonstrated knowledge of solution design and understanding of and experience with enterprise business application platforms
- Experience with analytics and data visualization tools strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in the strategic use of technology to innovate business delivery
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements gathering, creating functional specs
- High aptitude for understanding and learning new software packages (ex: Oracle Cloud, SAS) and the ability to understand end business processes is essential.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experienced leadership, influencing, communication, and presentation skills
- Strategic, curious, and a creative thinker, ability to think outside the box and develop the unusual solution to solve complex problems
Security Clearance: Amsive is Federal Contractor, and this position may require government security clearance for certain projects.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Full-time employees receive a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k plan, Short & Long Term Disability Coverage and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Life insurance, and a generous vacation policy.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7738.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.