Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We’re committed to excellence. That’s why we invest in great people—knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and responsive—who are trained for today’s problems and tomorrow’s solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
The Vice President Financial Planning and Analysis will spear-head the company’s financial forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis, quarterly Board presentation and special projects. Will provide financial consulting and strategic support to executive team members including, but not limited to: quarterly budget and resource needs, M&A financial modeling, KPI reporting and other special projects. This function acts as the analytic engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making.
- Work directly with CFO to develop budgeting, financial forecasting, and modeling tools.
- Support functional leaders of the business with in-depth department specific analysis and trends, including budgeting and resource needs.
- Analyze customer profitability and partner with Executive team to develop recommendations for lowest margin customers.
- Work with CEO and CFO to monitor quarterly Board follow-ups and oversee preparation of quarterly Board materials.
- Review M&A quality of earnings reports and work with Senior VP Finance to update financial reporting.
- Monitor revenue KPI’s – highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Prepare 13-week cash flow forecasts.
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience.
- Strong financial modeling skills including thorough understanding of, and ability to, model income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement in a cohesive operating model
- Skilled in budgeting and forecasting.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work with an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
- Proven ability to be effective at all things tactical as well as strategic.
- Preference for applicants with experience in Salesforce.
- Demonstrated team player.
- Superior management skills with focused ability to influence and engage peers.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with the executive leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Work Environment: Work in office environment as a member of the finance team. Hybrid in-office and remote location model available. Interacts across all locations of Amsive.
Physical Demands: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers and copiers.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. The hours are generally 8:30-5:30 Monday through Friday.
Travel: Occasional out-of-state and overnight travel may be expected.
Required Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; 10+ years of Financial Planning and Analysis experience
Preferred Education and Experience: Experience in a private equity environment; Master’s degree; 5+ years in a senior management role
Security Clearance: Amsive is Federal Contractor, and this position may require government security clearance for certain projects.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Full-time employees receive a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k plan, Short & Long Term Disability Coverage and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Life insurance, and a generous vacation policy.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.