Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We’re committed to excellence. That’s why we invest in great people—knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and responsive—who are trained for today’s problems and tomorrow’s solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
The Shift Supervisor is responsible for the quality and productivity of the work performed by employees on their shift. Providing performance improvement and corrective action while maintaining open communication with team members. Maximizes productivity and emphasizes quality control, while maximizing the company’s profits and minimizing costs. Establishes and maintains effective communication with employees and other departments ensuring quality, accuracy, and on-time reliability.
- Participates in employee performance reviews and disciplinary action in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Meet deadlines and achieve production goals pertaining to workflow, employees and equipment.
- Adheres to production schedules and manages employee time.
- Reviews and relays job requirements to employees.
- Train employees to ensure job skill proficiency and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Participating in continuous improvement and process measures to increase productivity.
- Conducts QC checks as per standard operating procedures, ensuring quality of work is per customer expectations.
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring company policy procedure throughout the department including quality control policy.
- Operates equipment as needed to ensure schedule is completed.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Preferred High School/GED or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience.
- Excellent attendance record and punctuality
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of USPS regulations preferred
- Working with co-workers and employees to accomplish company production goals.
- Respects the confidentiality of company information.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Preferred supervisory experience and/or relevant education.
Work Environment: Production Facility
Hours: 2nd shift, 3pm-11pm
- Must be able to be able to stand on feet for at least 8 hours/day
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE): Certain PPE may be required while performing specific job functions
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7738.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.