Amsive is a data-centric omnichannel marketing services agency with approximately 1,000 employees. The agency’s roots are in digital/direct marketing and graphic communications and over the past 5 years have transformed into a leading strategic marketing services agency with a diversity of strategic offerings and solutions for marketing clients. We have brought together award-winning teams with deep data resources, expert marketing channel execution and industry experience across many client verticals. We bring our clients’ marketing to life by shaping strategy, identifying audiences, developing creative, and executing omnichannel communications across digital, direct mail and traditional media. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
- Performing financial statement audits and tax return schedule preparation.
- Running Fixed Asset reconciliations.
- Reconciling bank statements.
- Assist the department in the implementation of new technology solution projects and eventually, manage said implementations.
- Track department and cross-department projects and goals, provide support to team members on these initiatives and drive team members towards major milestones and deliverable dates.
- Reviewing invoice coding as necessary and entering data into appropriate ledgers.
- Reporting project and task status and findings on a daily and weekly basis.
- Perform various routine and one-off accounting and finance tasks as they arise.
- Minimum of 2 years of related accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required, Advanced Degree or certification a plus.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working as a member of a team.
- Must have a strong understanding of financial and operational controls.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure, the ability to embrace with enthusiasm changing priorities, procedures, and responsibilities.
- Previous experience with Financial Reporting, Month-end Close, and Variance Analysis required.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.