Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We’re committed to excellence. That’s why we invest in great people—knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and responsive—who are trained for today’s problems and tomorrow’s solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques.
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical quality and efficient workflows.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Producing customer/audience profiles by appending data from the Amsive Database to customer records and visualizing them with Tableau.
- Working with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Evaluating external vendors and software for additional data and research capabilities.
- Lead analyst for campaign performance measurement and reporting.
- Reports to VP, Media Analytics
- Collaborates with other analysts on the Media Analytics team.
- Works with VP, Program Management to maintain workflow and deliver timely, reliable reporting outputs.
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- Verbal and Written communication skills
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Preparing reports for clients and internal management identifying trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Proficiency in R, Python and/or SAS programming languages for data analysis
- Proficiency in using SQL and Excel for data processing and analysis
- Knowledge of data visualization software like Tableau
- Familiarity with digital advertising reporting UI’s such as Facebook/Instagram, The Trade Desk DSP, Google Ads
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7738.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.