Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We’re committed to excellence. That’s why we invest in great people—knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and responsive—who are trained for today’s problems and tomorrow’s solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
Summary/Objective: The Project Manager is responsible for establishing and servicing the client relationship through planning, executing, and finalizing project and program services for new and existing clients. The Project Manager is the primary point of contact for the client, ensuring that all aspects of the project are fulfilled correctly and on time.
- Build & maintain relationships with clients
- Create and manage demanding client timelines for mailings/projects
- Be an advocate and voice for the client within Operations working to ensure the quality and accuracy of work completed
- Develop job instructions and include all project-related information to ensure all departments perform the correct tasks on behalf of the client
- Support Senior Project Manager in handling more complex clients
- Create and proactively manage internal timelines for mailings/projects through proactive communication and facilitating project team meetings as needed
- Collaborate with purchasing/estimating department on job quotes and procurement of materials
- Communicate effectively with data processors and programmers about specific data requirements
- Open communication with production scheduler to develop realistic timelines
- Closing project by facilitating invoicing process
Monitor and Control
- Execute change management process as needed to Strong Organizational Skills
- ensure quality and capture associated costs
- Monitor inventory levels and ensure sufficient inventory is on-hand for mailings.
- Maintain client postage accounts
- Mitigate client issues effectively following escalation procedures on any issues that may arise.
- Provide reports as requested by clients
- Verify that all mailings have been submitted to the USPS
- Maintains knowledge of customer requirements and keeps detailed, accurate records of changes to client processes
- Achieve a general understanding of art and print specifications
- Achieve a strong knowledge of USPS policies and procedures
- Achieve a working knowledge of all internal programs and processes
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Internal/External Relationship Management
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission
- Critical Thinking/Analytical Skills
- Time/Task Management
- Verbal/Written Communication Skill
- Flexible/able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks well
Work Environment: This job routinely functions in a standard office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 15 pounds.
Must be able to work at a desk for long periods of time. Visual acuity required for PC work; reading of materials, and computer-based tools.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time exempt position, requiring an average of 40-50 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Occasional weekend work may be necessary. Additional hours may be required, and schedules may be changed in order to meet business requirements and complete projects.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent to highly relevant experience in similar role or 2 years’ experience as Account Coordinator at Amsive.
- Relevant industry experience preferred
- Able to be a team player through relationships, cross-training and back up other teams members as needed
- Ability to learn and understand the USPS regulations for the Print, Direct Mail, Direct Marketing, Advertising and Business Services related industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application software
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Security Clearance: Amsive is Federal Contractor, and this position may require government security clearance for certain projects.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Full-time employees receive a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k plan, Short & Long Term Disability Coverage and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Life insurance, and a generous vacation policy.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7738.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.