Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We’re committed to excellence. That’s why we invest in great people—knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and responsive—who are trained for today’s problems and tomorrow’s solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
Summary/Objective: The Project Coordinator is responsible for establishing and servicing client relationships through monitoring and controlling existing client projects. The Project Coordinator provides support to Project Managers and Senior Project Managers with complex clients.
- Manage projects and client communication for clients for whom Amsive provides a basic level of work. These projects will have minimal complexity, and client involvement is generally low.
- If changes are requested by the client, escalate change requests to a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager.
- Build & maintain relationships with current clients.
- Work with different departments throughout the building to ensure the client work is done correctly and on-time.
- Be an advocate and voice for the client within Operations, working to ensure the quality and accuracy of work completed.
- Support Project Managers or Senior Project Managers in handling complex clients.
- Coordinate production efforts for cross-location projects.
- Support location production efforts by facilitating job paperwork flow through the building.
- Close projects by facilitating invoicing process.
- Sample tasks include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Create production samples for projects.
- Monitor inventory levels and ensure sufficient inventory is on hand for mailings.
- Maintain client postage accounts.
- Mitigate client issues effectively, escalating issues to Project Manager on any issues that arise.
- Provide reports as requested by clients.
- Verify that all mail drops have been completed.
- Quality Control Process
- Provide job paperwork, part tickets, and any additional documentation for production.
- Provide scans of all stock receipts to cross location Project Managers for review.
- Knowledge Building
- Develop skills to improve in project management capabilities.
- Achieve a general understanding of art and print specifications.
- Achieve a strong knowledge of USPS policies and procedures.
- Achieve a working knowledge of all internal programs and processes.
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Internal/External Relationship Management
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission
- Critical Thinking/Analytical Skills
- Time/Task Management
- Verbal/Written Communication Skill
- Flexible/able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks well
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Work Environment: This job routinely functions in a standard office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 15 pounds.
- Must be able to work at a desk for long periods of time. Visual acuity required for PC work; reading of materials, and computer-based tools.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time non-exempt position, with the standard hours Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Additional overtime hours may be required (including occasional weekends) and schedules may be changed in order to meet business requirements and complete projects.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical work experience preferred
- 6 months to a year relevant industry experience preferred
- Able to be a team player through relationships, cross-training and back up other teams members as needed
- Ability to learn and understand the USPS regulations for the Print, Direct Mail, Direct Marketing, Advertising and Business Services related industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application software
Additional Qualifications: None
Security Clearance: Amsive is a Federal Contractor and this position may require government security clearance for certain projects.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.