Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We’re committed to excellence. That’s why we invest in great people—knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and responsive—who are trained for today’s problems and tomorrow’s solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
The Project Coordinator will work with clients, sales, and manufacturing to ensure job due dates for Amsive customers are met in a timely manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Serve as primary source of information on jobs for sales, account management, production personnel and customers.
- Build & Maintain relationships with current and prospective clients
- Be an advocate and voice for the client within Operations, working to ensure the quality and accuracy expectations are met.
- Problem solves, gather information as needed for the highest quality product consistent with customer’s requirements.
- Take job specs from account manager, logging in request for estimate.
- Communicate estimates to account manager
- Initiate each job jacket and job ticket, open and track each job through production and communications problems and changes to plant personnel, customers, and owner.
- Record job specifications, request quotes when necessary.
- Keep accurate records on all jobs and customer contacts.
- Monitor and manage inventory in the warehouse for daily mailings / warehouse requests
- Assist in preparation of monthly print jobs for billing
- Monitor and manage postage funds
- Participate in daily / weekly team meetings
- Supporting Account Manager or Senior Account Manager in handling complex clients
- Working with different departments throughout the building to ensure the client work is done correctly and on-time
- Achieve a working knowledge of all internal programs and processes.
- Managing production efforts for cross-location projects
- Creating jobs in ERP
- Other duties assigned to you by your supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Result’s Driven
- Problem solving
- Time Management
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Good Communication Skills – Verbal, Visual and Written
- Ability to work under, at times, stressful situations
- Creative with ability to work on own initiatives
- Team Oriented
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Understanding of warehousing and outsourcing of projects
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years Project Coordination experience in the Print or Warehousing Industry
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, resource development, and strategic planning.
- Demonstrated team player.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work with an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
- Proven ability to be effective at all things tactical as well as strategic.
The Project Coordinator position reports directly to the Director, Operations Project Management
Supervises # of direct reports as follows: Not applicable
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
Body Positions: Frequently required to stand, walk and sit.
Body Movements: The employee must have a full range of body movements including the use of hands & fingers to handle or feel objects, bending, reaching with hands and arms, and crouching.
Body Senses: Must have command of the following senses: sight, hearing and touch. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, color vision, distant vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus. Must be able to distinguish minor color variations.
Strength: Occasionally must be able to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00pm-5:00pm
This position will spend most of the time working in a professional office environment but may occasionally be required to spend time in production area that is relatively loud. This position regularly requires long hours and occasional weekend work.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.