Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We’re committed to excellence. That’s why we invest in great people—knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and responsive—who are trained for today’s problems and tomorrow’s solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
The Data Processor is responsible for preparing data that will be used in personalized direct mail campaigns and assembled within a page layout program. The Data Processor will process mail lists through automated programs created in the data base management system in various steps. The automated step process includes procedures for CASS certifying data, NCOA, Merge/Purge and Presorting data.
- The Data Processor receives a work order from Client Services and reviews the contents to ensure all digital files required for data processing, and or artwork, are present and valid.
- The Data Processor will follow all directions to ensure the product is what the client has requested.
- The Data Processor will begin by reviewing the data for validation and accurate counts to confirm all specifications match the incoming work order.
- The Data Processor will process the validated mail lists through automated programming steps created within the data base management system including, but not limited to, CASS certification, NCOA, Merge/Purge, Aggregation, Presorting, Postal Paperwork and Reporting.
- The Data Processor will update all work orders with completed mail list counts, notes, reports, finalized postal paperwork, production data files/proofs and place in the correct staging area for data approval.
Education and Experience
- 4 years of experience in Direct Mail or equivalent
- Knowledge of Visual Fox Pro 9.0 or earlier, BCC, Satori, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign), SmartStream, XMPie or FusionPro
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Knowledge of USPS Rules and Regulations
- Great communication skills.
- Desire to continue education through webinars, seminars and special courses
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.