Amsive is a data-centric omnichannel marketing services agency with approximately 1,000 employees. The agency’s roots are in digital/direct marketing and graphic communications and over the past 5 years have transformed into a leading strategic marketing services agency with a diversity of strategic offerings and solutions for marketing clients. We have brought together award-winning teams with deep data resources, expert marketing channel execution and industry experience across many client verticals. We bring our clients’ marketing to life by shaping strategy, identifying audiences, developing creative, and executing omnichannel communications across digital, direct mail and traditional media. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
Summary/Objective: Operate print production machines and equipment. Meeting productivity standards, on-time performance, and other assigned tasks in a team environment. 6 week training takes place on 1st shift 7am – 3:30pm M-F and then you are released to your full-time shift.
Machine Set-up, Operation and Maintenance
- Operation of print/mailing machine(s) independently
- Ability to set up print/mailing jobs
- Consistently achieves expected throughput/efficiency
- Able to run 100% mail well for critical clients
- Troubleshoot equipment
- Provide proper adjustments to meet established hourly production standards
- Ensure proper mail sorting in accordance to USPS requirements
- Reconciling/recording for all output
- Accurately use job completion data capture to track time
- Maintain an organized, safe, and clean work area
- Self-motivated striving to improve thus achieving better results
- Strong quality of work
- Excellent attendance record and punctuality
- Follow all plant, department, and work area safety rules and operation procedures
- Effectively use quality control measures to monitor the quality of work
- Reviews schedule for jobs assigned daily; reporting any issues to Supervisor
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Ability to use powered material handling equipment and stack pallets
- Ability to read and understand job tickets
- Ability to learn and understand the USPS regulations for print, direct mail, direct marketing, advertising and business services related industries
- Amsive is a Federal Contractor and may require government security clearance
- History of excellent attendance and punctuality
- Position requires a High School/GED or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to stand on feet for at least 8 hours/day
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) may be required while performing specific job functions
Monday – Friday, 11pm – 7:30am (Overtime as needed, must be able to work weekends), non-exempt hourly.
6 week training takes place on 1st shift 7am – 3:30pm M-F and then you are released to your full-time shift
Security Clearance: Amsive is Federal Contractor, and this position may require government security clearance for certain projects.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Full-time employees receive a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k plan, Short- & Long-Term Disability Coverage and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Life insurance, and a generous vacation policy.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.