We’re committed to excellence. That’s why we invest in great people—knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and responsive—who are trained for today’s problems and tomorrow’s solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
Summary/Objective: Operate production equipment and performs other assigned tasks for the respective department. Meets productivity standards and on-time performance requirements in a team environment.
- Set-up, Operating, and Maintenance
- Able to operate the machine(s) independently for all types of jobs
- Able to set up basic jobs
- Consistently achieves expected throughput/efficiency
- Able to run 100% mail well for critical clients
- Self-motivated individual who strives to improve and continually achieve better results
- Troubleshoot equipment
- Provide proper adjustments to meet established hourly production standards
- Ensure proper sorting according to USPS requirements
- Reconciling/recording for all output
- Accurately use job data capture to track time
- Strong quality of work
- Maintain an organized, safe, and clean work area
- Effectively use the quality control procedures monitoring the quality of the final output
- Reviews schedule for jobs assigned daily; reports issues back to Supervisor
- Follow all plant, department, and work area safety rules and operation procedures
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Excellent attendance record and punctuality
- Position requires a High School/GED or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of USPS regulations
- Ability to read and understand job tickets
- Ability to use powered material handling equipment and stack pallets
- Must be able to stand on feet for at least 8 hours/day
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE): Certain PPE may be required while performing specific job functions
Sunday – Thursday, 11:00pm-7:30am (Overtime as needed, must be able to work weekends)
Benefits: Salary is competitive and will commensurate with experience. Full-time employees receive a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k plan, Short & Long Term Disability Coverage and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Life insurance, and a generous vacation policy.
Security Clearance: Amsive is Federal Contractor, and this position may require government security clearance for certain projects.
Amsive is a Federal Contractor and this position may require government security clearance for certain projects.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Please do not call or contact directly. Please include salary history and professional references. All employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.