Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We’re committed to excellence. That’s why we invest in great people—knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and responsive—who are trained for today’s problems and tomorrow’s solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
Amsive is looking for an experienced digital marketing professional to fill an immediate opening for a Data Visualization Manager.
The Data Visualization Manager reports directly to the Director of Reporting and Data Visualization providing leadership and support for Amsive’s reporting and data visualization efforts. The Manager will work with our marketing, media, creative, and development teams to ensure that client reporting is accurate, tailored to each client, and visually compelling. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker and self-starter who wants to help client’s growth their business through data driven performance.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and prioritize tickets associated with Data Visualization team
- Meet with the client to understand reporting and data visualization needs then scope out work accordingly
- Lead a team of full-time and part-time employees. Oversee their work in Datorama, associated API links, Google Analytics, and other tools.
- Train staff on these tools, as well.
- Work with team to ensure that all client requests are handled correctly & on-time
- Work with clients and internal marketing teams to determine what we should track and develop reporting & data visualizations that meet their needs
- Interprets results, identifies trends and issues, and develops alternatives as needed to support business objectives
- Work with Director of Reporting and Data Visualization and SVP of Media Analytics to set dashboarding template standards
- Analyzes large quantities of data to extract impactful insights to help inform senior leadership/ customer experience teams and drive strategic client decisions
- Work closely with Ad Ops team to ensure tagging implemented supports reporting needs
- Where necessary, problem solve for
- API connection issues
- Tracking & attribution disagreements between ad platforms, analytics platforms, and CRM systems (in conjunction with Ad Ops)
- Load time improvements
- Consult with clients about their tech stack, focusing on how to get CRM systems to save source data as well as exporting source & revenue data from CRM systems into advertising & reporting platforms
- Perform ad hoc analysis for clients (A/B testing, path-to-conversion, multi-touch attribution, etc.)
- Present both internally and to clients on key findings and recommendations
What We Want To See From You:
- 3+ years working experience in a marketing-focused data role, including a minimum of 1+ years managing a data visualization platform (Datorama, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, DSPs (The Trade Desk preferably), digital media, and Search (SEM and SEO).
- Expert-level knowledge of Datorama, Tableau, or some other data visualization platform (Datorama preferred)
- Experience analyzing digital media results
- Ability to create data visualizations to communicate analysis results in the most effective way possible for a given project or study
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with team members from different backgrounds
- Experience building out and evaluating A/B tests
- Proficiency developing custom reports, digital media analytics, and complex goals, and the interpretation and presentation of findings
- Experience in assessing website usability and in aiding user-experience optimization
- An understanding of various methods for visualizing analysis and presenting data in a way that can be easily consumed by less technical staff
- Intermediate Excel skills; ability to integrate disparate data sets into clear, concise reports
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to grow the skills of your direct reports, while keeping them engaged in the work & supporting their efforts to develop innovative approaches
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with machine learning and AI is a plus
- SQL coding skills is a plus
- Direct mail experience a plus
- A fun, team-oriented personality
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities