We’re looking for a curious and thoughtful content leader, to help write and oversee the content that powers the growth of our company. They will own a broad range of content — blog posts, educational guides, newsletters, thought leadership, and other content communications. You will help to set the tone of new original content, provide peer editing and help create the rules for new content creation that expands subjects to a broader range of digital and marketing topics.
The right candidate will have passion for the digital world, experience writing on marketing subject matters, a propensity to problem-solve, phenomenal attention to detail, and a boundless desire to learn in a fast-paced environment. They must demonstrate an ability to take initiative, anticipate needs, and exercise independent and sound judgment.
You have at least five years of experience writing about business, digital marketing, innovation, and/or thought leadership topics for marketing organizations. Someone who love words, not jargon. And you are interested in the industry subjects and working with highly specialized marketing professionals to get their ideas, concepts, and experience in words that can help other marketing professionals.
We are deadline-driven and intensely committed to high-quality work.
- Revamping and relaunching our expanded content plan & strategy
- Learning and contributing to the agency content style guide
- Creating articles, blogs, guides, white papers, video scripts and more for owned marketing communications
- Managing the editorial calendar
- Researching fresh topics for content projects
- Working with freelance writers to fill content gaps, producing, and staffing as needed
- Peer editing and reviewing content from other writers and the broader marketing team
- Working proactively to deepen your understanding of our market, customers, and product
- Managing or supporting initiatives that contribute to marketing and company goals
- 5+ years of experience producing content, collaborating on blogs, thought leadership for marketing service organizations (not just SEO), agency experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Super strong editing and writing skills
- Strong presentation or speaking skills
- Experience managing and training freelance writers, working with industry experts in marketing
- Self-directed, self-motivated and proactive
- Flexible and solution-oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
- High levels of curiosity – you regularly look for information on your own and improve your contributions to the team
Culture, Benefits & Perks:
- Expansive benefits, resources, and assistance. Receive an employer-matched 401-K, 12 weeks of paid parental leave, comprehensive insurance plans, adoption assistance, mental health programs, and more.
- Amazing teammates and close-knit culture. Join our team of exceptional talent and connect on our core values across the room — and the country — through a variety of fun interests, events, and meet-ups!
- Learn from digital experts. Collaborate with subject-matter experts to pioneer what’s next in digital with access to senior team members and leadership, training, mentorship, education stipends, and more.
Why Work with Amsive?
- You want to play a big part in building a growing, profitable company
- You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued—not face time (a good work-life balance is important to us)
- You value authenticity and a work environment that values who you are and what you can do
- You’re looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration, inventiveness, and on-your-toes thinking
- You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful
- You want to work for a company that values diversity, equity and inclusion
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7738.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.