Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We’re committed to excellence. That’s why we invest in great people—knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and responsive—who are trained for today’s problems and tomorrow’s solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate, clear jams and communicate with the mechanic, Q.C. and supervisor
- Records and escalates issues to appropriate parties to ensure output is correct and is good quality.
- Perform basic maintenance, cleaning and upkeep on equipment and work area
- Properly follow all instructions and procedures related to each specific operation on equipment
- Properly follow all instructions and procedures related to each job ticket
- Maintain proper flow of product to meet operational goals
- Properly fill out all documentations, label all packages, skids, racks or containers
- Properly handle all scrap, rework and mixed product
- Ensure all products meet specifications/ Maintain quality standards of product / Sign off where appropriate
- Resolve production issues by altering process to meet additional specifications and notify supervisor to obtain additional information or resources as required
- Maintain knowledge of the equipment, current post press processes
- Basic mechanical ability; able to use basic tools and equipment
- Maintain a safe work environment for yourself and other associates
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
High school diploma or equivalent; 1 year of prior experience; 1 year previous experience preferred; know or capable of learning basic computer skills; High energy, self-motivated team player with good communications skills; Basic shop math; Proficiency in material handling operations; Strong attention to details, highly organized; Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time and the ability to lift at least 50 pounds; Reliable and flexible with hours worked, including weekend and overtime.
Monday – Friday: 5:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Overtime as required)
Security Clearance: Amsive is Federal Contractor, and this position may require government security clearance for certain projects.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Full-time employees receive a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k plan, Short & Long Term Disability Coverage and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Life insurance, and a generous vacation policy.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7738.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.