Amsive is a data-centric omnichannel marketing services agency with approximately 1,000 employees across 6 regional offices. The agencies roots were in direct marketing and graphic communications and over the past 5 years with private equity backing have transformed into a leading strategic marketing services agency with a diversity of strategic offerings and solutions for marketing clients. We have brought together award-winning teams with deep data resources, expert marketing channel execution and industry experience across many client verticals including healthcare, insurance and financial services. We bring our clients’ marketing to life by shaping strategy, identifying audiences, developing creative, and executing omnichannel communications across direct mail, digital and traditional media.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We’re committed to excellence. That’s why we invest in great people—knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and responsive—who are trained for today’s problems and tomorrow’s solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
This executive will engage closely with the executive leadership team to align talent and business strategy, while also enhancing operational efficiency. Leading an HR team of approximately 12 employees, this executive will oversee the design and administration of talent management, career path development, training and education, employee engagement/culture, performance management, organizational development, compensation and benefits, talent acquisition, diversity and inclusion, communications, HR operations, and employee relations.
This individual will manage an agile HR infrastructure and strategy that keeps pace with the growth of the business, while also maintaining a high-level employee experience. They will play a leading role in transforming business outcomes and driving a culture of high performance and accountability.
- Lead the company’s HR function through a tactical and strategic lens to support sustainable organizational growth
- Lead the HR and talent aspects of integrations and assist with the HR due diligence associated with expansion and M&A activity
- Deliver an integrated, standardized, and seamless HR delivery model to drive business performance
- Design and execute a comprehensive compensation and benefits approach that supports the acquisition and retention of top talent
- Develop HR Business Intelligence to guide better decision making with respect to people, talent attraction, retention and development
- Serve as leader of culture and engagement, ensuring a unified culture with well-understood mission, vision and values that is lived and felt throughout the organization and drives strong levels of employee engagement
- Serve as lead for all HR related policies and procedures to ensure consistency across the company; implement and monitor required compliance and risk related programs and training
- Maintain a current understanding of trends/”best practices” within the HR function that can impact organizational performance and bring the best of these to future HR practices at the company
Successful and progressive track record of HR positions within fast-paced, action-oriented organizations characterized by operational rigor. Demonstrated appreciation for discipline and process and ability to instill both within the HR function. Experience in the following areas required:
- Strategic HR Leadership: Management of the various “towers” of human capital, including talent acquisition/development, performance management, total rewards, organizational design, succession planning, change management, inclusion and diversity, AA/EEO Compliance, HR technology, workforce planning, business partners and/or HR analytics.
- Domain Expertise: Experience within a growth-oriented business services company that caterers to diverse employee groups; PE-backed experience is highly beneficial but is not required.
- M&A Integration Experience: Experience leading an organization and HR function through acquisition integrations and will have demonstrated ability in running HR on one model post-acquisition.
- Financial Acumen and Analytical Horsepower: An analytical, data-driven problem solver with intellectual horsepower. They will bring a track-record of implementing metrics within the HR function, having leveraged data/analytics to understand performance and to identify areas for improvement. This individual will be comfortable discussing financial details and skilled at articulating the impact of HR KPIs on the broader business.
- Trusted Advisor: A trusted business partner and advisor to senior management, with experience providing perspectives and sound judgement on HR matters. Must have thorough knowledge of state and federal employment laws and regulations. This leader will be a strong relationship builder, comfortable in guiding employees in a rapidly changing environment, particularly in times of expansion/scaling for growth.
- Communication Skills: A skilled communicator, able to present across all levels of a company’s population. This leader must have the ability to partner with the C-suite and PE owners effectively and with confidence.
Required Education and Competencies:
Minimum of 10 years in a senior leadership role, a BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MA/MS in human resources or related field preferred, SHRM – SCP or SPHR certification highly preferred. Competencies include:
- Shape Strategy: Effectively links HR and talent strategy with business strategy.
- Inspire and Influence: Sets a clear direction for the organization and establishes a compelling vision and culture that motivates, inspires, and engages employees.
- Build Talent & Teams: A motivational leader able to step in and lead a global, high performing team to achieve excellence in all they do. Builds and grows future leaders for the organization.
- Drive for Results: Driven leader who sets high standards and is hands-on, positive, driven, and energetic; rolls up sleeves to get the job done.
- Disrupt & Challenge: Able and willing to have difficult conversations, to challenge other’s thinking, and to advocate for change where needed.
- Leading Innovation: Fosters a culture that supports innovation.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.