Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We’re committed to excellence. That’s why we invest in great people—knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and responsive—who are trained for today’s problems and tomorrow’s solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
The Director of Project Management (Operations) is responsible for managing multiple Project Management teams in different Amsive locations, ensuring they are meeting and exceeding all client, location and Amsive enterprise-wide goals. The Director develops and implements the strategic direction and goals for the PM team. The Director directly manages the Managers of the Project Management teams, creating a work environment emphasizing high employee morale, productivity, and efficiency. The goal for the Operations Project Management department is to effectively execute projects for our clients to enable us to provide maximum client satisfaction and achieve the goals of the company.
- Develop, implement, communicate, and execute the strategic goals of the department in line with the company goals.
- Conducting weekly one-on-one meetings – meet with team managers, team leads, and other key PM team members to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Coaching managers, team leads, and other key team members toward the development of the employee and the company.
- Hiring new Project Managers as needed and ensuring that the team has sufficient resources to accomplish its strategic goals.
- Provide employee behavior and performance feedback regularly and through scheduled performance evaluations. Ensure that leads and managers are doing the same for their direct reports.
- Ensure that all PM team members are trained effectively on all aspects of the Amsive PM business processes so that they are able to manage projects effectively to ensure maximum client satisfaction. This includes continual training and emphasis on Project Management duties, methodology, and responsibility.
- Initiate project teams to improve, document, and communicate process improvement initiatives. Ensure that department processes are documented and updated regularly, working toward consistent procedures in all Amsive locations.
- Initiate team-building opportunities for inter-team and inter-departmental growth.
- Collaborate with other departments in prioritizing and scheduling work and in process development to ensure optimum workflow. Contribute in process improvement initiatives with other operations leaders.
- Interact with client representatives and internal resources as needed to assist in the sales process, problem resolution, and documenting and implementing corrective action reports.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Amsive Operations Project Management in order to be able to effectively support the team.
- Performs other functions as necessary or as assigned.
- Project Management
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or significant relevant Management experience
- Preferred Project Management experience in the direct marketing industry; management experience preferred
- 25% Domestic travel monthly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application software
Security Clearance: Amsive is Federal Contractor, and this position may require government security clearance for certain projects.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Full-time employees receive a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k plan, Short & Long Term Disability Coverage and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Life insurance, and a generous vacation policy.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7738.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.