Amsive is the conglomeration of multiple brands that have combined to become a data centric, omni-channel, marketing services agency serving key markets in the US. At Amsive, we think results matter. We ask our team to stay curious, make it right and while you’re at it –enjoy the journey. We’d love to have you join our team of subject matter experts and help us grow our company.
With headquarters in Chicago, we have offices throughout the US and a strong remote workforce. Amsive has a competitive benefits package that will delight all oncoming team members and allow them to feel a part of something big, making your next professional journey a resounding success.
The Director Business Development is responsible for new business development and focus on building relationships with new and existing clients. We are looking for an outstanding marketing solution professional to develop new business opportunities with financial institutions, mortgage originators and insurance firms. Will serve as main point of contact for customers, therefore, strong interpersonal skills and experience in professional client relationship management is a must.
Experience and expertise with prequalifying leads, prospecting and qualifying, developing and implementing account-level strategy, cultivating relationships, and closing deals, along with project management, planning, and relationship development are expected for this position. Must be able to meet revenue goals by identifying companies in need of marketing services. Will be responsible for developing appropriate contacts and closing new business. Ideal candidates will be strategic sellers of marketing solutions, emphasizing benefits and return on investment to prospects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High energy, self-motivated, positive attitude
- Goal-driven and competitive nature
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, strong business acumen
- Proven B2B sales record with decision makers
- History of developing new client accounts and expanding account penetration.
- Experience with marketing solutions aimed at achieving customer acquisition objectives
- Achieve business development success within the Banking, Mortgage and Insurance sectors.
- Self-motivated personality, outstanding communicational skills, and willingness to learn
- Expertise on identifying quality targets, building relationships, and growing a base of new and existing accounts
- Deliver profitable revenue growth to entire portfolio of clients.
- Leverage existing contacts and relationships within the industry and within your various vertical market specialization to build sales momentum quickly.
- Establish customer rapport based on subject matter knowledge and active listening skills, will incorporate deep understanding of industry trends and client’s key challenges into sales presentations. Will define Amsive’s value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the client.
- Drive the sales process from development and qualification of a business need to identification of target clients, and favorable positioning of Amsive products.
- Can apply a thorough knowledge of solutions to drive client’s financial metrics in implementing selling strategies. Will articulate solutions in terms of ROI to the client and sells business value
- Maintain the following mix of active sales opportunities in your pipeline:
- Be actively working prospects that would each represent $100,000 -$750,000 or more in annualized revenue once closed.
- Be actively working large prospects that would represent $1 million + in annual new revenue when closed.
- Maintain a daily prospecting regiment that included researching, identifying and contacting potential new account opportunities.
- Lead and manage existing projects within client portfolios to ensure client needs are met and/or exceeded.
- Partner with clients and internal project team to deliver successful and measurable results and solutions.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full understanding of the direct mail/marketing process with at least 3 years of experience in the direct marketing of financial institutions, mortgage originators and insurance firms
- Ability to effectively communicate multiple project deadlines and deliverables
- Work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem- solving capabilities
- React to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients and other departments
- Solid understanding of postal rules and regulations
- Proven track record of generating and closing new revenue opportunities
Full-time employees receive a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k plan, Short & Long Term Disability Coverage and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Life insurance, and a generous vacation policy.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7738.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.