Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We’re committed to excellence. That’s why we invest in great people—knowledgeable, customer-focused, collaborative and responsive—who are trained for today’s problems and tomorrow’s solutions. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
Director of Business Development-(Sales) – Are you looking to join the fastest growing, full-service, omni-channel marketing agency you never heard of? Do you want to leverage your marketing and strategic selling expertise in direct mail, digital (search, social, programmatic) and data solutions? At Amsive we help clients amplify results through the development and execution of data driven omni-channel campaigns. All done in-house!
Join a team of client first individuals who wake up every day looking to help clients exceed their goals. As part of the Amsive Business Development team, you will be responsible to help Amsive achieve its annual new business growth targets through new logo acquisition. Additionally, you will be responsible to execute growth plans with existing accounts, consult on account strategies and product/service specifications to drive revenue growth and profitability. You will collaborate on developing go-to-market strategies with the wider management team and be responsible for driving revenues for both new logo and existing accounts.
Experience and expertise with prequalifying leads, prospecting and qualifying at a VP and CMO level as well as developing and implementing account-growth strategies, cultivating relationships, and closing deals. This includes but not limited to account presentations, proposal development, contract negotiation and consultative relationship development are expected for this position.
Expected to meet revenue goals by identifying companies in need of a full-service marketing services agency. To do this you must have a strong competence in data, direct marketing, digital marketing solutions, and strategic selling. Ideal candidates will be proven strategic seller that has demonstrated experience in selling to and managing large volume accounts.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Capable of driving a consultative strategic selling approach in promoting capabilities of a full-service, Omni-channel marketing services agency.
- Full understanding of the data driven approach, direct marketing and digital solutions with at least 5 years of experience.
- Proven track record of generating and closing new revenue opportunities.
- Ability to effectively communicate multiple project deadlines and deliverables.
- Work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem- solving capabilities.
- React to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients and other internal departments.
- Deliver profitable revenue growth to entire portfolio of clients and new business opportunities.
- Leverage existing contacts and relationships within the industry and within your various vertical market specialization to build sales momentum quickly.
- Identify prospects specifically in need of a relationship with a marketing services agency in order to increase the probability of success in closing business in a metric driven ROI, COS, CPL environment.
Be actively working prospects that would each represent over $100,000 or more in annualized revenue once closed.
- Ability to work large prospects that would represent $1 million + in annual new revenue when closed.
- Maintain a daily prospecting regiment that included researching, identifying, and contacting potential new account opportunities.
- Lead revenue efforts on existing projects and new proposals within client portfolios to ensure client needs are met and/or exceeded.
- Partner with clients and internal project team to deliver successful and measurable results and solutions.
- Sales experience selling to CMO’s, VP Marketing, and other Sr Level Leaders
- Full understanding of the data driven approach, direct marketing and digital solutions, at least 5 years of experience in the marketing services industry.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Preferred experience in the verticals of Financial Services, Retail Bank, Credit unions, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail, Travel & Entertainment.
- College degree required.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.