Amsive is a data-centric omnichannel marketing services agency with approximately 1,000 employees. The agency’s roots are in digital/direct marketing and graphic communications and over the past 5 years have transformed into a leading strategic marketing services agency with a diversity of strategic offerings and solutions for marketing clients. We have brought together award-winning teams with deep data resources, expert marketing channel execution and industry experience across many client verticals. We bring our clients’ marketing to life by shaping strategy, identifying audiences, developing creative, and executing omnichannel communications across digital, direct mail and traditional media. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the commitment to mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Explore our culture.
- Processes client bills via electronic submission or traditional paper invoices
- Research and answers accounting and billing questions
- Reviews and edits pre-bills in response to sales related questions and requests
- Follow up on outstanding client invoices
- Executes, handles and processes a high volume of complex bills
- Reviews and verifies accuracy of billing and supporting documentation as required
- Identify and discuss Billing and A/R Status problems with management staff, and develop strategies to address issues, inefficiencies, and optimization
- Undertakes special projects and ad hoc reports for manager as needed/requested
- Assists with other department activities as needed, and performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Strong Accounting knowledge and previous AR/AP experience
- Associate degree in accounting, Finance or a related field preferred
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office (especially Excel) preferred.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are critical. Must have high level of enthusiasm, initiative and strong follow through.
- You’re organized and detail obsessed.
- Proven ability to handle deadlines in a constantly evolving environment.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Amsive, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call (331) 318-7800.
Amsive is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. It is Amsive’s continuing policy to provide equal employment opportunity and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy or childbirth, marital status, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including (but not limited to) application for employment, recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers, training, layoffs, rehires, termination of employment and all other terms and conditions of employment.
As part of the Company’s equal employment opportunity policy, Amsive will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.